Waste Contract Compliance Officer
Provide day to day client management of contracts by developing links with the contractors' staff to ensure that waste delivery and treatment facilities are operated in accordance with the requirements of the contract, current legislation and best practice guidance
- Supervise the operation and delivery of a variety of waste management contracts.
- Agree with the contractor any works required to ensure sites are acceptable for use by the public and waste collection authorities.
- Carrying out audit trails on all waste streams to ensure compliance.
- Assist in the management of the audit system to ensure that commercial waste collected by the waste collection authorities is properly accounted for.
- Ensure that delivery, treatment and disposal sites and Household Waste Recycling Centre's comply with health & safety requirements.
- Assist in the supervision of and the assessment and processing of payments for waste management contracts.
- Contribute to the development of systems and contracts to effectively manage waste issues.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and interrogation of the waste management statistical database.
- Btec National in Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related subject or WAMITAB Certificate of Technical Competence with reference to waste operations.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email