A driving license is required for this positon and we will also have to run a DBS check on the successful applicant.
- Interpreting data and writing reports.
- Completing site inspections and accompanying documentation to monitor quality control.
- Assisting and supporting the Repairs and Maintenance Manager and supervisors.
- Undertaking competitive tendering for voids works.
- Assisting with the inspection of work required to empty properties.
- Taking the lead on pre and post inspection on all contracted works.
- Undertaking and documenting client relationship management casework.
- A technical background in construction or social housing repairs and maintenance and qualified to NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- HND/HNC in facilities, building or construction services.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email