Violence Reduction Coordinator
- Oversee, manage and support the development and the delivery interventions tackling serious crime.
- Develop new and identify a network of agencies and services that will support offenders in the community.
- Addressing the individual needs for education, training, employment, accommodation and health support.
- Lead and chair multi agency meetings to manage risk.
- Provide advocacy and support that will facilitate the personal and social development of service users of the project.
- Prepare progress reports as required.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email