Vaccine Clinic Administrator
£16.50 Per Hour (Umbrella)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Vaccine Clinic Administrator to work in Tower Hamlets. As a Covid-19 vaccination clinic administrator, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team n providing administrative and marshaling support within a team of staff in various community vaccination settings and local vaccination sites.
- Accessing accurate patient records, adhering to confidentiality as per relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- To undertake admin tasks relating to the use of the electronic patient data, including searching for and updating NHS numbers.
- Ensuring infection and prevention control at the non-clinical workspace.
- Provide administrative support to the vaccination site's leadership (clinical, non-clinical)
- Ensure all paperwork has been provided pre-vaccination by the citizen, check identity & confirm vaccine details (type, date, time, dose)
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of NHS and public sector procedures through training and experience.
- Evidence of an administration background.
- Knowledge of word processing packages and CRMs.
- Experience of working under pressure in a strict deadline-orientated environment.
- Experience in managing workload with competing priorities and frequent interruptions that require urgent attention.
For more information please call Sam on 01616670021 or email