Vale of Glamorgan
Transport Officer to be responsible for the Greenlinks Community Transport Scheme and assist in the operation of other Community Transport Schemes in the Vale of Glamorgan and neighbouring authorities. Contract period will be 5 months, with a possibility of the placement being extended.
- When necessary drive fleet vehicles.
- Ensure vehicles are maintained and checked in line with the Fleet Manager's policy.
- Provide administrative support to Community Transport schemes.
- Assist with the development of new Community Transport schemes.
- Co-ordinate training for community transport groups.
- Recruit volunteer drivers for the Greenlinks service and manage their training and use of the fleet vehicles.
- Experience of working within a passenger transport environment.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email