Transport Infrastructure Service Quantity Surveyor
- Project caseload management of the most complex work and provision of leadership and technical expertise.
- Provide effective performance management and coordination of the resources allocated to the delivery of projects.
- Ensure good financial management to meet budgetary targets.
- Establish project requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Producing cost plans at all stages of the Pre-Contract construction process including the use of measurement software and use of benchmarking data.
- Producing tender documentation including bills of quantities and managing the tender process including tender queries and tender assessment.
- Report writing including tender reports.
- Undertake cost analysis for infrastructure project work both new build and maintenance.
- Level 7 qualification e.g. Post Graduate Certificates and Diplomas with a considerable breadth and depth of knowledge across the relevant specialist area, or a range of areas.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email