Traffic Group Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the Traffic Group and shape a significant works programme at a key period.
You lead on matters related to the movement of people and goods on the highway network.
The main responsibility of the team is to improve road safety and air quality, increase active travel (cycling & walking), aid accessibility and enhance road-based public transport.
- Lead a diverse team, with a wide range of roles and work styles.
- Establish and manage a robust programme and budget, including funding bids.
- Provide financial estimates and statistics for annual capital and revenue budgets.
- Develop plans and proposals.
- Assist in staff recruitment.
- Allocate work, agree targets, monitor progress and provide leadership, support and motivation.
- Prepare and present reports.
For more information please call 0161 667 0020 or email