An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Streetcare highways design team for an experienced Engineer to play a key role in the design and delivery of major highways and public transport schemes.
Ability to use AutoCAD, AutoTRACK, Keysigns, Keypost, Keylines and other signpost manufacturer software is beneficial for this role.
- Design or supervise the design of major highways and junction improvement schemes including drainage design.
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of TRO drawings and associated traffic sign drawings.
- Liaise with in-house teams as part of the design process to obtain designs for street furniture such as street lighting and traffic signals.
- Liaise with Statutory Undertakers to obtain and arrange diversion or protection of utility apparatus.
- Prepare construction information.
- Monitor scheme budgets.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Professional qualification in an appropriate discipline with considerable relevant experience.
- Chartered or Incorporated Membership of an appropriate Institution.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email