Trading Standards Officer
A full driving license with access to your own vehicle is essential for this position.
- Investigate complaints alleging breaches of legislation.
- Compile reports of offences in accordance with the Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
- Prepare case for Court and give evidence in Magistrates or Crown Court as necessary by liaising with solicitors or barristers.
- Lead in agreed team projects.
- Carry out inspections of retail trade outlets, advise in respect of appropriate legislation and deal with infringements of the law as necessary.
- Diploma in Consumer Affairs, DCATS or equivalent.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email