Technical Support Officer
- Investigate reports for service and initiate appropriate action, including preparation of all necessary files, correspondence, reports.
- Respond to and resolve customer enquiries, service requests and complaints.
- Support service-related public consultations relating to programmed works compiling and interpreting responses and contributing to analysis reports.
- Assist with procurement, street permits/notices, complaint handling and planning enquiries.
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates, drawings, contract documents, bills of quantities and schedules of work as required.
- Collect, maintain and utilise technical data, including the use of computer based systems.
- Assist with the planning of projects and programmes.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email