Environmental Services deliver a range of high cost, high profile, universal services to residents currently provided by a number of external contractors. Services include Waste Collection, Street Cleansing, Household Waste recycling Centres, Waste Disposal, Amenity and Highways Grounds Maintenance, Pest & Dog Control and two closed landfill sites.
- Deals with queries and complaints from residents including those escalated from Customer Services, utilising contact management and telephony systems.
- Acts as a point of liaison for the department with Colleagues, Customers, Suppliers and Stakeholders, answering a range of enquiries, complaints and claims.
- Provides support for applicable enforcement functions.
- Manages the Abandoned Vehicles process for the authority
- Provides general information / data and administrative support to the Waste Services Team.
- Assistance with system/process improvements and supplier monitoring.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email