£10 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking a Technical Administrator based in Neath. The role is a temporary full time contract with scope for extension. At present the role is remote, but the client is moving to a hybrid method of working.
You will be required to assist the Street Works Manager in ensuring the effective and efficient day-to-day operation of the systems and processes to enable the effective management and coordination of road space applications and internal noticing procedures. You will also provide technical administrative support to the Network Operations team in the management of network operations.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Street Works team and manager with day to day activities and functions
- Manage the entry of road space data into the Symology Road Space Booking System.
- Recording and distribution of roadworks across the Agent's network in accordance with Welsh Government's requirements.
- Investigate complaints/queries concerning roadworks/road space matters from general public, contractors and area teams.
- Update the Traffic Wales and Elgin websites with road closure and diversion routes details.
- Be the principal point of contact in relation to liaison with external contractors and partners along with other organisations regarding internal notices and road space/noticing applications.
- Assist the Network Operations team in the management of incidents/events which impact on the network when required.
A background in technical administration, specifically infrastructure, streetworks, roads, highways and so on would be beneficial for this position. We are looking for a candidate with strong I.T skills, available to start immediately.
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on 01615491999 or follow the job advert to apply.