Newton- Le- Willows
Our client is looking for a Streetworks Coordinator to join their team. They provide access network skills, primarily to City Fibre. These skills are deployed across all areas of the access network and cover functions such as civils, cabling, jointing, poling and maintenance of City Fibres physical network and its associated assets. Their strategy is to excel in delivering our customer's requirements and use this model as a base for further growth in the Telecoms Industry.
* To manage local and central government legislation
* To ensure work undertaken is executed, reported upon and completed efficiently and in accordance with the with New Roads and Streetworks 1991 and associated legislation and regulation and Contract delivery timescales and processes
- To monitor, manage and administrate Notices and Permit submissions on behalf of the undertaker and statutory undertaker
- To liaise with Control Coordinators, Operational team members, and Suppliers
- Governance in New Roads and Streetworks 1991 legislation and regulation, including those affected by elements of the Traffic Management Act 2004
- Governance and maintenance of accurate records
- Quality assurance and validation of notices and permits prior to or upon submission
- To liaise with other internal and external stakeholders
- To comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions
- To perform other duties as required
- To ensure all agreed client and internal KPI's are met or exceeded
- This role is responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of Streeworkk, ensuring it is executed, reported on and completed efficiently, in accordance with Street works legalisation and Contract delivery timescales and processes.
- The Job Holder's performance will have a slight impact on both commercial and delivery performance.
* Previous experience working in the same or similar role
* Results oriented team-player
* Has clear focus on high quality customer service
* Is reliable, mindful and shows tolerance
* Makes sound and reasoned decisions
* Able to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
* Report to the Control Manager, at the earliest opportunity, any potential risks to financial results such that action to address can be agreed and implemented effectively.
* Prevent FPN's
* Section 74's
* Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines
* Knowledge and expertise required in governance of legislative requirements
* Able to communicate professionally and effectively
* Must be adept in use of software systems
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight