Streetworks Compliance Inspector
- Provide high quality inspection, recording and reporting on statutory undertakers works.
- Ensure compliance with conditions stipulated in permissions for these works.
- Validate the accuracy of Permit Condition data as supplied by the works promoter and carry out performance monitoring.
- Ensure the income from potential charges and fines for utility works is effectively recovered through a thorough inspection regime.
- Attend site meetings with representatives of the Metropolitan Police, TfL and public utility companies.
- Implement and carry out or supervise on-site testing of reinstatements, including the use of specialised equipment such as core drilling machinery and Clegg Impact Soil Testers, identifying and arranging specialist testing of materials and working practices to ensure compliance with specifications.
- New Roads and Street Works qualification.
- Good knowledge, including practical application of legislation relating to Highways Act 1980, Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, TMA 2004, NRSWA 1991 and LoPS.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email