Strategic Transport Project Manager
We are looking for experienced transport and infrastructure project managers who can contribute to masterplanning, town centre regeneration, bid writing, project planning and delivery. Ideally you will have gained this experience as part of large-scale regeneration programmes and will have experience working with major developers and funders.
- Work as part of the Strategic Transport Team to support the development and delivery of the transport pipeline.
- Work with major developers, consultants and partners to ensure transport projects are of a high quality in their design, delivery and impact.
- Working as part of the Strategic Transport Team to contribute to the design of the regeneration programme, including identifying opportunities for transport projects and funding.
- Support multi-disciplinary programme and project teams.
- Manage programme risks and issues and use programme governance to ensure these issues are managed and resolved.
- Ensure strategic transport activity is monitored, reported and evaluated.
- Experience in managing significant transport projects from design through to delivery.
- Experience working as part of a team delivering large-scale regeneration programmes with major transport and infrastructure programmes.
- Experience of preparing business cases and external funding bids for transport projects.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email