Strategic Data Analyst
Contract - 6 Months
We are seeking an innovative and experienced Date analyst to work alongside our team to ensure that the team has robust information and analysis that can be delivered at a senior level across the organisation.
We are looking for someone with a data analysis background and project management skills with further experience of one or more of Education, Social Care, Police, Health and Voluntary Services systems and data.
As part of the role it would be essential for you to have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of services for children and safeguarding.
- To lead on complex analytical activities to highlight emerging themes, patterns and trends
- Work to define and undertake complex analytical projects to improve outcomes
- To identify discrepancies in data systems and information contained within systems
- To lead complex analysis utilising expert knowledge of specific subject matter or analytical techniques.
- Excellent communicator across different audiences
- Problem solver, with a solutions focused approach,
- Work proactively to set agendas and agree reporting cycles, including exception reporting.
- Ensure that the regular reporting of strategic threat assessments to the organisation is fit for purpose
- A flexible, agile worker who can work from home for the majority of the week
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or