Role: Site Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established highly reputable regional Construction company who undertake a diverse range of projects on a nationwide basis. They are experts in structural engineering and industrial construction who work on some of the energy sectors biggest and most ambitious projects.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years' experience as a Site Manager
Offering an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a growing company who has doubled turnover in the last 3 years. You will be working on a variety of different projects, you will also be working in a small, friendly team and all professional and personal development will be supported.
· Oversee all site activities and monitor progress and performance
· Provide leadership in construction methods
· Ensure effective close out of projects
· Keep up to date site records
· Drive a positive SHEQ culture throughout the organisation
· Attend client H&S meetings when required
· Provide weekly updates to Head of Operations
· 2-3 years' experience as a Site Manager
· Must be fully ticketed - SMSTS, First Aid at work, CSCS
· Sound understanding of Civil construction process and CDM
· Relevant professional qualifications
· Experience working directly with site teams
· Excellent communication and management skills.
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Estimating, Construction, Residential, Civil, Site, Contracts, Manager