Role: Site Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen to work with one of the UK's leading Civil Engineering companies who undertake a diverse range of civil engineering projects on a nationwide basis. They are client-focused, with an un-relenting passion and pride in everything they do - delivering projects with exceptional standards of quality and safety and building lasting partnerships with their clients. They are looking for a career driven Site Manager with extensive Civils' experience.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience as civil Site manager.
A dynamic, motivated and confident individual who has extensive experience as a site manager delivering a range of civil engineering schemes. Ideally have a background in trade or have worked their way up through the ranks.
· Ensure successful delivery of projects on budget, on time and in a safe manner and fully in accordance with company policy.
· Effective management of engineers and subcontractors, providing support on technical issues and performance management.
·Carry out site inspections to continuously monitor health and safety, quality of work and overall productivity.
·Understand the Contract and the Company's obligations and ensure all requirements are met.
· 2 years' experience Site Manager
· Extensive experience delivering civil engineering schemes.
· Trade background or Knowledge of building process including NHBC and Building Regulations, CCSCS
· It is expected that the successful candidate will have Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Qualification.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills, problem solving ability, able to work to deadlines, forward thinker and attention to detail and First Aid Trained are imperative.
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Building, project planning, people management, construction, Civil, project management