Role: Site Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen to work with one of the UK's leading award-winning residential housing developers. They are looking for a career driven Site Manager with residential and new build experience.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years' experience as Sit manager or assistant Site Manager.
A dynamic, motivated and confident individual to oversee all the construction operations on site. The successful candidate will demonstrate a polite, friendly and professional attitude who is solution focused and passionate about getting things right first time despite challenges and obstacles that may occur. This role will be both challenging and rewarding with exposure to a fast paced, vibrant environment.
· Ensure successful delivery of projects on budget, on time and in a safe manner and fully in accordance with company policy.
· Effective management of engineers and subcontractors, providing support on technical issues and performance management.
·Carry out site inspections to continuously monitor health and safety, quality of work and overall productivity.
·Understand the Contract and the Company's obligations and ensure all requirements are met.
· 1 years' experience Site Manager/ Assistant Site Manager (Desirable)
· Ideally have experience working on residential new builds.
· Trade background or Knowledge of building process including NHBC and Building Regulations, CCSCS
· It is expected that the successful candidate will have Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Qualification.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills, problem solving ability, able to work to deadlines, forward thinker and attention to detail and First Aid Trained are imperative.
· Management/project experience
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Residential, Building, project planning, people management, construction, Civil, project management