Site Facilities Officer
- A full driving licence is required.
- Applicants must be able to evidence having both Covid Vaccinations. This is a legal requirement from the 11th November 2021.
- Applicants are required to be DBS checked.
- Applicants must be comfortable working in an environment with Adults who may have Learning Disabilities or Dementia for example.
- Applicanta will be working remotely from the core FM Team. They will need to be able to demonstrate how they would integrate with the rest of the Team, to ensure they do not become isolated.
- Experience of building compliance, to include water & fire alarm testing.
- Good Health & Safety awareness. A Health & Safety Qualification is desirable.
- Good DIY & painting & decorating skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to diffuse difficult situations.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good I.T. skills.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email