A commercial surveyor position. Experience required in the areas of landlord and tenant work and property management.
- To advise on ownership and property interests to maximise value and unlock opportunities to deliver on priorities and other property related objectives.
- To handle property negotiations for acquisitions, disposals, lettings, rent reviews and change of use at a tactical delivery level providing professional expertise and/or lead on the commissioning of property services.
- To be responsible for the Council's non- operational property assets (commercial and community buildings) to achieve social, economic and financial objectives and ensuring fitness for purpose.
- Comprehensive estate management of factories/warehouses, offices, shops, community buildings.
- Undertaking rent review and lease renewals including producing rental valuations, negotiating terms and preparing submissions to Court or Independent Surveyor.
- MRICS -Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email