Role: Revit Technician
A unique opportunity has arisen to work with one of the UK's leading award winning Structural, Civil and Transport Engineers, specialising in the design and delivery of high-quality buildings and the space in between. Ultimately, there wish is that their work has a positive impact on the environment, which enables people to lead healthier and happier lives.
They are looking for a career driven Senior Revit/BIM Technician with experience in the Built Environment.
· Civil and Structural Engineering BIM Modelling and CAD using Revit and/ or Auto CAD
· Preparing and self-checking drawings. Taking responsibility for these
· Liaising and reviewing production of information with Engineers on a project-by-project basis
· Coordination with the appointed Architect
· Document transmittal to external parties
· Occasional visits to construction sites for survey/ inspection of works under direction of a senior engineer/ associate
· Compliance with the duties of Designer under CDM Regulations 2015
· Strong IT and Software skills
· Previous experience working as Revit Technician
· Experienced with Auto CAD and BIM models
· Team Player
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Auto CAD, BIM, Technician, Education, Residential, commercial, project planning, people management, timber, steel work, steel, Design, construction, Analytical