Senior Public Health Practitioner - COVID
Preston - Remote/ Flexible working available
We are seeking an experienced PH Practitioner with health protection and public health experience to work with outbreak situations across a large geographical area. You will be required to be flexible over the working pattern and areas of activity i.e. outbreak management; case and contact tracing; supporting district public health activity - including potentially deployment 'in the field' to support public health / environmental health
This role will involve liaising with businesses about COVID outbreaks, health protection, outbreak management, community/household issues and work with Districts.
The purpose of this role is to manage, co-ordinate and facilitate the development and delivery of public health support into the sustainable travel agenda, in particular influencing the delivery of schemes and promoting their utilisation. On the issue of sustainable travel, take an operational lead for the responsibilities around sustainable travel for public health; managing and developing relationships and partnerships with other agencies, organisations and the wider communities across Lancashire.
- Experienced Public Health Practitioner/Manager and/or professional from a relevant service area to work.
- lead role around the development, implementation, and monitoring of a range of sustainable travel programmes, projects and initiatives.
- Consider the evidence of effectiveness for initiatives, the measurement of impact of behaviour change.
- Create opportunities for change, and increase and promote the utilisation of sustainable methods of travel.
- You will be reporting to an experienced Public Health Specialist for strategic support and will be part of a small team that have responsibilities for health improvement of families.
For more information please contact Scott on 01615491999