Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will manage and be responsible for the successful delivery of significant, large and complex projects to construct, refurbish, adapt, and maintain Haringey's estate in line with corporate objectives, and government legalisation.
- Provide project management and programme management support services, such as quality assurance.
- Lead on construction related project delivery on major new build, refurbishment and or condition schemes.
- Deputise for the Major Projects Delivery Manager.
- Drive the delivery of major projects, to meet the project delivery targets.
- Lead partnerships to deliver major construction related projects.
- To use commercial acumen, experience, creativity and negotiation skills to optimise project outcomes.
- Develop client briefs, procuring design, consultants and contractors necessary to deliver programmes within time, cost and quality targets.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant project management tools and processes including Prince 2 methodology.
- Educated to degree level in a construction or project management related field (or five years or more relevant experience).
- Project management related qualification is desirable such as Prince2 Foundation or Association of Project Managers Foundation certification.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email