Senior Project Manager
£28 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to support and enable the company's change and transformation corporate programmes via the planning and delivery of office re-locations, workplace refurbishments, property vacations/disposals and small re-locations. The role also involves carrying out surveys and investigations as required, commission and oversee works, and support property review and rationalisation processes.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Substantial experience of successfully delivering office move projects or similar.
- Experience of commissioning and managing consultants and construction contractors, ensuring that works are delivered effectively.
- Demonstrate experience of managing budgets, spend and savings through effective budgetary management/planning and adherence to budget governance principles.
- Educated to degree level in a project management related field (or three years relevant experience) and holds qualification or accreditation by a relevant professional body (e.g. RICS, MCIOB).
- Good IT skills including CAD software.
For more information, please contact Shona on 01615491999.