Senior Project Engineer
- Provide technical direction to staff, project team members, contractors and service users.
- Manage and monitor performance.
- Manage the planning, organisation and delivery of projects.
- Ensuring the risk of environmental pollution from closed landfill sites is minimised by designing, managing and maintaining waste control systems.
- Commission and supervise investigations and studies.
- Interpret and implement new and developing legislation, policies and procedures.
- Manage and control devolved budgets.
- A degree or equivalent in Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related subject with appropriate relevant post qualification experience.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email