Senior Press Officer
- Provide effective media relations through the timely handling of media enquiries.
- Develop and deliver an editorial calendar.
- Effectively handle reactive media enquiries.
- Ensure high standards of writing and storytelling in all press desk activity.
- Encourage a more proactive approach to storytelling.
- Maximise the use of multimedia content such as video, images and graphics.
- Ensure that content created is engaging.
- Target the trade media to increase coverage.
- Develop a database of influential journalists and online influencers.
- Evaluate the impact and the reach of media.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Formal qualification in journalism accredited by the Broadcast Journalist Training Council (BJTC) or the National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ).
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email