Senior Planning Enforcement Officer
The role will commence on a three-month initial contract with a very strong view to being extended in line with project progress and good performance within the role.
Personal examples of evidence of Notices served, prosecutions undertaken or other enforcement successes are welcomed with the application.
Driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential for site visits.
- Responsible for a caseload of planning enforcement investigations.
- Responsibility for a caseload of planning enforcement cases and to meet your own performance management and quality targets.
- Responsibility for ensuring planning fees and other sources of income are correctly calculated and processed for your caseload.
- Evaluate and make sound recommendations on planning enforcement cases.
- Carry out site visits.
- First degree or equivalent that would allow entry onto RTPI accredited postgraduate degree (desirable) or extensive relevant planning enforcement experience.
- Eligible for Membership of RTPI or RICS (Planning and Development) (desirable).
- Evidence of relevant Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email