- Manage a mixed caseload of HHA, minor and complex applications.
- Undertake site inspections to check neighbour notification, plans and site circumstances.
- Maintain relevant and appropriate contacts with applicants and their professional advisers, advising them on complex planning control matters.
- Negotiating Section 106.
- Preparing recommendations to the Planning Committee.
- Prepare clear, concise and accurate written reports, on a range of application types.
- Present cases at Hearings.
- Prepare draft written statements.
- An appropriate degree, or equivalent qualification, accredited by the RTPI.
- Three years post qualification experience of development management.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email