Senior Occupational Therapist
£22 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Occupational Therapist to work in Dudley within the Adult's social care setting. The individual will join a developing and diverse team that is forward-thinking and dynamic. They are working together with both Health and Social Care to smooth the transition from Hospital to home supporting people to stay in their homes for as long as possible, maximising the role of the individual and informal carer changing people's lives for the better.
- To be accountable for and promote equal opportunity, diversity, and community cohesion to meet the council, Directorate, and Service Objectives. All employees have a responsibility not only for their own behavior, but also for others regarding equality of opportunity.
- To participate in a Performance Review and Development meeting and undertake a plan of training where necessary. Develop his/her own skills and expertise in a professional manner.
- To represent the Council and Directorate in a professional manner meeting the Corporate and Directorate aims. To comply with Directorate and Corporate policies.
- To meet the requirements of the professional regulator and to uphold the reputation of the profession and the Council.
- To work within the Professional Code of Conduct of Occupational Therapists
- To undertake activities to support CPD and participate in the student placement program as per HCPC requirements.
- To keep up to date with professional developments in the field of Occupational Therapy and Housing
- To manage and monitor a workload, organising work activities, Prioritising, delegating or referring on as appropriate.
- To provide a co-ordinated approach to the assessment of need and produce outcome focused care plans.
- To work in partnership with the people who use the service, their carers and other providers, respecting their views and promoting participation in decision making wherever possible whilst recognising the needs of all parties.
If you would like to hear more about this role please call Sam on 01615491999 or email