Senior Lawyer - Planning
We are currently seeking an experienced Planning Lawyer with Local Authority Experience. You will manage and undertake your own caseload including sensitive and complex cases. You will be expected to provide legal advice to a range of stakeholders.
You must have previous experience of conducting proceedings in courts and tribunals, including preparation of witness statements and assisting officers in the preparation of court documentation.
- Specialist in-depth knowledge of planning law and planning enforcement
- Knowledge of civil litigation
- Broad knowledge of highways law, licensing law, local government law, data protection law and the Freedom of Information Act.
- Knowledge and experience of committee work, involving members.
- Knowledge of performance management techniques.
- Substantial experience of advising on planning law and drafting planning agreements
- Substantially experience of planning enforcement work
- Qualified solicitor, barrister or Legal Executive with a full practising certificate
For more information please contact Scott on 01615491999