Senior Insight Lead
£194.44/Day (Inside IR35)
All applicants must have experience in using IT systems used for undertaking research projects.
All applicants must have a minimum of 5 years' experience of leading and delivering research and insight projects across a range of thematic areas.
Working knowledge of producing insight and analysis for the public sector is essential.
- Strategic analysis and insight.
- Providing critical evidence and thought leadership to senior leaders.
- Lead a data driven approach to the local Covid-19 response.
- Development and delivery of Local Outbreak Control.
- Delivering strategic research and analysis to meet ongoing business needs.
- Delivery of strategic needs assessments.
- Leading a number of key corporate insight programmes.
- Leading the strategic development of GIS.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject.
- Appropriate postgraduate qualification or equivalent experience.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email