Senior HR Partner
£300+ per day
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Senior HR Partner to be the reward subject matter expert working with the Senior Leadership Team to provide strategic reward expertise to the business. You will lead reward projects by designing and leading delivery of new reward and benefit programmes, using processes based on expertise and market knowledge.
The role involves delivering the annual pay strategy, including writing business cases and board-level recommendations, strategically reviewing the effectiveness of existing reward programmes, and developing and presenting analytics on remuneration including performance, total salary spends growth, scheme performance vs affordability.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Chartered CIPD Qualified or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrable expertise in strategic Reward & Recognition development, with an understanding of wider HR functions
- Experience in designing and implementing effective bonus and pay programmes, ideally in a scientific/technical setting.
- Good knowledge of total reward packages.
- The ability to engage and influence stakeholders up to senior level, including strong drafting and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and, numerical skills with the ability to strategically analyse and evaluate data.
For more information, please contact Shona on 01615491999