Senior Engineer - Structures Team
6 Month contract
- Inspection of structures, planning and organising structural inspections, ensuring the safe delivery of inspections using WSCCs Framework providers for provision of access equipment and traffic management.
- The role will also include identifying maintenance works to structures and supervising minor construction works.
- There will be some interaction with members of the public, for example, dealing with customer complaints and queries.
- There will also be a requirement to wear personal protective equipment whilst carrying out regular site visits, which may also involve carrying equipment.
- This role includes Bridge inspections, management of revenue works and supervising an onsite team.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email