Senior Engineer - Structures Team
This can be a physical role, requiring lifting or carrying items of moderate weight such as surveying or computer equipment.
Experience working in a highways or water-related industry is required for this role.
- Inspection of structures.
- Planning and organising structural inspections.
- Ensuring the safe delivery of inspections.
- Provision of access equipment and traffic management.
- Carrying out regular site visits.
- Carrying out physical safety audits.
- BTECHNC level or degree, Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer or post graduate qualification.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email