We are looking for some who can provide specialist expertise in highways and transport.
Do you have experience of contract management and administration, particularly via NEC3 suite of contracts?
Do you have experience of operational management and delivery of highways and transport services in a senior management position?
- Contributes to the preparation, specification and commissioning of neighbourhood and council-wide programmes that deliver transport policies.
- Manage commissioning budgets.
- Development of traffic management projects.
- Manages resources by prioritising and allocating workload.
- Regularly monitor and report on the assigned Capital and Revenue budgets.
- Support the highways asset management strategy.
- Seeking funding/investment opportunities to enhance services.
- Provide specialist advice.
- Hold regular project meetings.
- Relevant technical qualification, HND, HNC or Degree.
- Proficient in the use of ICT, in particular MS Office suite of programs, internet, and Google email.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email