Senior Development Manager - Interim
We are actively seeking an experienced Senior Development Manager To lead a portfolio of real estate development and regeneration programmes and projects. You will be responsible for management of a team to support the delivery of a range of mixed use projects from feasibility stage, through investment approval, site assembly, partners procurement, statutory approvals and on-site delivery in order to generate a financial return and social value.
As the Senior Development Manager will be required to have detailed understanding and experience to lead public sector procurement processes and/or land disposal processes.
- Managing major property regeneration and development projects.
- Manage team of two comprising Development Manager and Assistant Development Manager
- Negotiating strategic development deals and commissioning advice from expert financial, legal and technical advisors.
- Programme governance, project management, project monitoring and programme reporting of projects against key metrics (time, quality and cost)
- Oversee financial viability appraisals
- Working with internal and external partners to promote the identification of land assets
- MRICS qualification.
- Have demonstrable experience and knowledge of mixed use real estate development, statutory planning, commercial appraisals and managing commercial elements of a project.
- Strong understanding of the role of the private and public sector and local authority process and structures in relation to major property
- Broad knowledge and awareness of current issues affecting regeneration
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or