Senior Commercial/ Residential Valuer - (Senior Surveyor)
Interim 6 Months
£220+ / Day
We are currently seeking a qualified Senior surveyor with experience of providing valuation and estates consultancy services for residential, commercial and operational property and development schemes.
This is a senior role where you will be responsible for Recruiting, managing, supervising, monitoring and motivating staff this includes the progression of staff to professional qualification.
You Will Provide timely and relevant advice and responses to queries verbally and/or in writing to Council
members, officers, external bodies/partners and members of the public.
In this role you will Provide professional valuation and estates management services for:
(But not limited to)
- lease renewals,
- rent reviews,
- grant of leases and tenancies,
- freehold or leasehold disposals,
- asset valuation,
- fire insurance,
- development & planning applications and policy,
- MRICS or FRICS qualified in commercial property, valuation or residential property.
- Two years' relevant post qualification experience
- Good understanding of local government
- Ability to manage, lead, supervise, guide and motivate staff
For more information please contact Scott on 01615491999 or