Senior Business Analyst - Digital Transformation
Outside IR35 £400+/Day
We are actively seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Business Analyst to join an exciting Digital Change Programme. You will be experienced in working on projects solving complex business problems, ideally working with different methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile. You will have built up good experience and sound knowledge of a range of business functions and processes that help to inform your work, balancing technical versus business considerations.
You will be skilled in using appropriate tools to apply a wide range of business/process/data modelling and analytical techniques within an organisation.
You will work with a variety of systems and processes so experience of customer facing and/or back office functions would be helpful.
- Working with members of the Digital Services teams, and across other services to specify and design of end-to-end digital services, covering, for example: user need, business objectives, scope, constraints (such as performance, resources etc.), evaluation and prioritisation of user stories and identification and mitigation of technical risks.
- Conduct investigative work to determine service opportunities, and specify effective business solutions, including improvements in information systems, data management, practices, organisation and equipment
- Evaluate and undertake impact analysis on design options taking account of different levels of sophistication for different users
- Demonstrates an understanding of current developments in the application of Information Systems and is able to assimilate and interpret advice from specialists - technical or otherwise
- Proficient in understanding and applying iterative methods and techniques to allocate and optimise the division of functions between the human, machine and organisational elements of IT systems
- Proficient in software tools which automate or assist part of the development process.
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or