£37 per hour
Novax recruitment is actively seeking a Senior Auditor based in Bracknell. This is a temporary role working full time hours. The candidate will be required to carry out audits work largely remotely until lockdown is relaxed and we are able to work on site. For this reason we will only consider candidates from a commutable distance.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Managing meetings to develop test programs for audit purposes to be approved by the Contract Audit Manager.
- Identification of risks, control systems, discussions with officers and review of supporting evidence including policies/procedures/documents and records.
- Documenting processes to be reviewed by the Audit Contract Manager
- Updating reports post review as required.
- Any other adhoc duties and reporting as required
Experience and requirements
- Relevant basic Audit Qualification e.g. IIA, CIPFA, AAT (desirable)
- Minimum 5 years local authority internal audit experience
- Current DBS check
For more information abut this role please contact Mark at Novax on 0161 667 0022, email Alternatively, please use the links in the job advert