School Premises Manager
- Ensuring the security of school buildings and site.
- Act as a designated key holder, providing out of hours and emergency access to the school site.
- Arrange for general maintenance within specialist areas such as heating, lighting and plumbing to ensure safe and effective operation.
- Regular health and safety checks of buildings, grounds, fixtures and fittings.
- Regular maintenance checks and follow-up actions.
- Responsible for contractors whilst on site.
- Purchase premises related equipment and supplies within agreed budget.
- Regular checking and operation of systems such as heating, cooling, lighting and security.
- Undertake risk assessments.
For more information please contact Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email