Role: Sales Executive
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 plus Bonus (OTE £32,000-£40,000 depending on performance)
Unique opportunity to work for a Drainage and Civils supplier who over the last five years have seen a 30% year on year revenue growth. Looking for a highly driven Sales Executive to join the team, you will need to be a strategic thinker and be hungry to grow and build the business.
Main aspect of the role is to maintain and grow the profitability of the company by generating new business and handling inbound sales to make enough at the right profit margins and to meet the financial target set.
· Research and identify new business opportunities or new ways of reaching existing markets
· Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
·Create and manage a sales pipeline
·Understand objections the customer may have in placing an order, try to overcome this objection to convert the sale
· Record all the customer's information and requirements in our state-of-the-art CRM system
·Building clear and accurate financial reports to show your performance
· To generate sales revenue and meet or exceed quarterly targets
· To maintain a healthy profit margin
· To achieve 99% customer satisfaction
· To achieve customer retention
· Proven Sales track record in an outbound sales role
· Construction Industry experience (preferred but not essential)
· Good software and computer skills
· Good written English
· Strong negotiating skills
· At least 5 GCSE's (Grade A-C)
· Excellent phone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates.
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Sales, Executive, Inbound, Construction, Civil, Profit