- Excavate by hand or powered tools existing footways, verges and carriageways, kerbing, channels and drainage.
- To adjust highway ironwork and other street furniture as required.
- To check and detect underground services.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Use hand and powered tools, operate specialist equipment, and small and large plant, including using tools for detecting underground services, tractair and other compressed air equipment.
- NVQ Level 2 in road maintenance or equivalent experience.
- Relevant CSCS card and NRSWA or equivalent for level of work.
- Certificate to operate at least two major pieces of relevant plant or equipment.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email