Road Safety Officer
- Organise, prepare and deliver a comprehensive programme of road user education.
- Evaluate and implement as necessary any future legislation for driving training programmes.
- Monitor School Crossing Patrol sites and various school site where required.
- Devising and preparing the visual aids or leaflets required for talks.
- Organising and attending Road Safety displays and exhibitions.
- Displays in schools, businesses and wherever necessary to enhance the promotion of Road Safety.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email