Residential Service Manager
£25 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Residential Service Manager to work in Cardiff within the Social Services Sector. The postholder will have responsibility for all children in house residential services, including development of a quality assurance framework that supports the Responsible Individual (RI) to comply with regulatory requirements and ensures that children looked after achieve the best outcomes. The post will also have responsibility for project managing the development and implementation of new in-house children's homes in Cardiff and will oversee the design and development of any new homes that are to be externally commissioned.
- To ensure that the Council policies and procedures, as they relate to the provision of residential child care are followed at all times and are in line with regulatory requirements.
- To line-manage the Residential Managers for Cardiff's in-house provision.
- To Develop a quality assurance framework to ensure that the children's homes provide good value for money, best outcomes for the children looked after who are placed there and compliance with regulatory requirements placed on the homes and the Responsible Individual.
- To Project Manage the development of new in-house / externally commissioned children's homes for Cardiff Council.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in management in Child Services.
- Enhanced DBS.
For more information please call Sam on 01615491999 or email