£11 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Resettlement Worker to provide effective integration and orientation support to families resettled on resettlement and relocation schemes. This role requires a Full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle.
Main responsibilities include:-
- Identify vulnerable individuals' support requirements at the earliest possible stages and co-ordinate the support required to meet their needs employing a partnership approach to ensure effective service delivery.
- Directly support families with a wide range of vulnerabilities and support needs to successfully live independently, through the provision of advice, help and assistance and explaining the cultural differences in relation to a variety of housing and all related issues.
- Provide support around improving life skills, for example; budgeting, making meal plans, dealing with correspondence and managing rent payments.
- Work with clients to develop effective individual support packages by completing needs assessments, support plans and support reviews.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Experience in delivering a high quality housing service supporting positive outcomes for vulnerable residents, refugees and asylum seekers.
- Ability to manage a demanding case load and to plan and prioritise effectively in order to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
- Experience in working intensively with vulnerable people who speak English as a second language.
- Experience of working with people with mental health difficulties.
For more information, contact Shona on 01612330034