Representations and Appeals Officer
- Processing of penalty charges and Civil Penalty Notices.
- Dealing with all enquiries in respect of the issue and processing of such notices.
- Investigate and reply to all correspondence, representations and appeals arising from penalty charges, Civil Penalty Notices and vehicle removals.
- Respond to all appeals.
- Assist in investigating and replying to queries and complaints.
- Determine and initiate investigations.
- Carry out site visits when required.
- Ensuring records of site inspections are maintained.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email