This role will focus on the delivery of responsive repairs works to over 10,000 properties.
You will be working closely with the repairs coordinators and the planning team.
You will also undertake Health and Safety inspections.
- Coordinate and supervise building maintenance operatives.
- Ensure the most cost effective and economical use of resources.
- Pre-inspect work to identify work content, duration and materials required.
- Produce detailed schedules of works.
- Pre-order non-stock materials and stock materials for larger or more complicated works.
- Monitor the delivery of repairs.
- Work with the planners to ensure works are correctly appointed.
- Carry out site compliance inspections to ensure that ladders, portable appliances, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, personnel protective equipment are within their inspection dates.
- Check that daily van checks have been carried out.
- Work with the Building surveyors in diagnosing building repair solutions.
- Carry out post inspections.
- First aid qualification.
- Member of a relevant professional body is desirable.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email