Role: Regional Sales Manger
Unique opportunity to work for one of the country's leading Temporary Works Specialists. They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager with experience working in Civil engineering and or Construction to help identify, generate, and increase business opportunities whilst leading, motivating and coaching a team of Sales Managers.
To identify all opportunities to promote one or several of six product categories across new opportunities and existing customers, irrespective of their revenue. This will be expected to be done through a combination of new, existing, lapsed, and dormant customers coupled with pipeline feeds to help seek out opportunities. You will be expected to lead and inspire a team of sales managers across the region.
· Lead, inspire, motivate, and coach a team of Sales Managers to align with this role and deliver the overall budget revenue targets.
· Develop, produce, and implement sales tactics in line with annual sector-based communicated Sales plans that will maximise revenue from existing and new products
· Accelerate multi point engagement of Field Engineer/Engineering/General Manager team across the customers
· Respond to customer issues to ensure a quick, appropriate, and mutually beneficial resolutions
· Working with Regional Sales Director, ensure the company remains competitive in order to successfully drive conversion rate to win revenue.
· Develop close relationships Business Development Managers for Total Solution opportunities and with the National Account team to drive engagement with the specific customers based locally.
· End to end management of all customer accounts within portfolio from enquiry, through order to payment of services.
· Working within the technical knowledge area of Groundworks and Formworks
· GCSE and or A level educated
·Evidence line management of field sales colleagues
·Five years' experience in construction hire and or sales market
·Selling technical solutions with demonstrable growth
·Knowledge of Microsoft, enquiry pipeline and client relationship management systems
· Graduated Degree level
· Operated in multi-product organisation
· Experience in Temporary Works sector
· Customer facing experience
·Knowledge of research packages
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Sales, Management, utilities, Construction, Civil, Budget, highways, Roads