The hours for this role are 06:00 - 15:30 for a total of 45 hours a week.
- Collection of Waste, Recycling and all cleansing services at variety of locations.
- Receiving instructions regarding exempt collections, special arrangements and specific collection points.
- Conduct all duties in a safe and proper manner.
- When disposing of Waste abide by the rules set out by the allocated transfer station or landfill site.
- Delivery of new sacks as collections material.
- HGV and current clean driving licence (speeding points will be discussed) and up to date CPC.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email